Advice reg dodgy emails ??

hi, i have recieved an email today with 'attatchments' ie, plane ticket reciept' which is printable, and a reciept number for a ticket i supposedly bought to fly from philadelphia for $460.63 USD, news to me !!!. i have to open the attatchment to get all details but i believe it is a scam email as it is addressed to 'dear customer',

has anyone else had one as i am not gonna open it, but gonna check bank balance asap :mad:

hi, i have recieved an email today with 'attatchments' ie, plane ticket reciept' which is printable, and a reciept number for a ticket i supposedly bought to fly from philadelphia for $460.63 USD, news to me !!!. i have to open the attatchment to get all details but i believe it is a scam email as it is addressed to 'dear customer',

has anyone else had one as i am not gonna open it, but gonna check bank balance asap :mad:

If youve already opening it your puter could be compromised.

Run a few scans (virus, malware) just to make sure your not infected.

Delete it and block the sender...

thanks, myself and OH also keep getting emails with attatchments but no subject from people we dont know and a few of our mates email addresses are in a line at the bottom, ps, we dont open any attatchments on it though !!!:mad:

Sorry, i misread. I read it as youd already opened it.

no, i opened email from 'american airlines' and it said i had bought a ticket for x amount of USD, with a ref number, and i need to open attatchment and print the ticket off. :huh:

Archived