Advice reg dodgy emails ??

hi, just to double check and put my mind at ease, i phoned american airlines and they said they have had quite a few calls regarding this. they checked and it was a bogus flight etc, and said a few people have opened the attatchment and their pc has crashed, as it was a virus, good job i tokk all forummers advice and just deleted it instead of opening it, once again, many thanks :love:

hi, just to double check and put my mind at ease, i phoned american airlines and they said they have had quite a few calls regarding this. they checked and it was a bogus flight etc, and said a few people have opened the attatchment and their pc has crashed, as it was a virus, good job i tokk all forummers advice and just deleted it instead of opening it, once again, many thanks :love:

Amazing .

hi, i have recieved an email today with 'attatchments' ie, plane ticket reciept' which is printable, and a reciept number for a ticket i supposedly bought to fly from philadelphia for $460.63 USD, news to me !!!. i have to open the attatchment to get all details but i believe it is a scam email as it is addressed to 'dear customer',

has anyone else had one as i am not gonna open it, but gonna check bank balance asap :mad:

this kind of thing killed my dads PC with a virus. delete on sight.

Archived