Cornwall for a holiday

Where abouts in Cornwall are you off to? I love Cornwall- went a few times as a kid, again in 2003 to Mullion, and also in 2009 and 2011 to Holywell Bay (nr Newquay- absolutely gorgeous although cannot comment on Newquay itself as never went).. and last year back down the bottom end, to Chy Carne campsite.

There is Lands End of course (went there in 2009- there was a Dr Who exhibition but I think maybe it's been replaced with something else now?). The Minnack Theatre as someone suggested. Flambards is FAB for the kids- ours were only 2 and 5 last year and plenty of rides for them and older kids. There is Holywell bay fun park if you're that way. Eden project... lots to do, make sure to have a good look online maybe at daysoutwiththekids.co.uk I think it is....

Enjoy- I bloody love that place! We are off to Looe in a couple of months x

We are going to Looe, too. I have been before but just for a few hours as it was peeing it down

Archived