Room 101 is back!

Here here! Do you also suffer from coditus?!

Yep, cod and pretty much every other sort of fish, or for that matter anything that lives in water. Octopus, squid, mussels, oysters...the list goes on......

(Where's that handle gone.......)

Yep, cod and pretty much every other sort of fish, or for that matter anything that lives in water. Octopus, squid, mussels, oysters...the list goes on......

(Where's that handle gone.......)

Dito. :gag:

I'm glad i'm not alone! If it comes from the sea, it's not for me!

I can't even stand fish fingers. Some people claim to not like fish but they still have the odd crafty fish finger sandwich here and there!

Dito. :gag:

I'm glad i'm not alone! If it comes from the sea, it's not for me!

I can't even stand fish fingers. Some people claim to not like fish but they still have the odd crafty fish finger sandwich here and there!

Yep, I'm with you every step of the way there!....I once chomped into some calimari once thinking they were onion rings!!!!

pass the bucket!

Yep, I'm with you every step of the way there!....I once chomped into some calimari once thinking they were onion rings!!!!

pass the bucket!

Oh no! I'm always wary of onion rings if they're on a buffet for example, just in case! Avoiding fish is not as easy as you'd think!!!

Oh no! I'm always wary of onion rings if they're on a buffet for example, just in case! Avoiding fish is not as easy as you'd think!!!

I'll only eat them nowadays if I've cooked them!!!!

How about whelks!!!!!....Aaaaagh.....I once tried one, cos I was persuaded that "how can you not like something you havn't tasted?"...Which is fair comment I suppose.....I gagged and coughed it up...It was repulsive!

Archived