Most Over rated DJ's in Sheffield

Ronsize

Originally posted by Classic Rock

Oh and they were burned by accident, what a damn shame. I'll happily provide you with some copies, you will of course have to listen to each track individually to let me know if you like them and if they're suitable for your shows. :)

better idea.........if i get any ageing hippys wanting to listen to a right annoying effin racket i'll pass on the job to you and gaz:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by kirky

but you arnt very good at either:D

and don't forget you are "you know where" this sunday....and the locals are gonna lynch you if you don't play speed garage:hihi: :hihi:

come to our house if you want any of the later stuff ive done you an mp3:thumbsup:

and you can sort our young'ns bike chain while you are here:thumbsup:

Ok, will pop in tomorrow and sort it out...

better idea.........if i get any ageing hippys wanting to listen to a right annoying effin racket i'll pass on the job to you and gaz:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

But I don't play r&b, garage, techno, dance or similar nasty styles of music. Rock is supposed to be loud though ;)

but you arnt very good at either:D

and don't forget you are "you know where" this sunday....and the locals are gonna lynch you if you don't play speed garage:hihi: :hihi:

come to our house if you want any of the later stuff ive done you an mp3:thumbsup:

and you can sort our young'ns bike chain while you are here:thumbsup:

Do I detect some DJ rivalry here?

Archived