Advice needed - left jacket at Doncaster college

Hi

I thought I would ask forumers' advice as you are such a helpful bunch

I attended a conference today at Doncaster college (hub building) and stupidly left my jacket. It's sentimental to me because it was my mums and she left it to me. Anyway, I've phone the college and luckily they have found it and set it aside for me to collect. However I have no way of getting back to the college during working hours to pick it up! Is there any service I can use (like a courier) that would pick it up for me and deliver it? Or perhaps someone on here attends the college and lives nearby and could collect it without going out of their way??

Thanks!

If you could contact the college and get them to pack it for you, you can book a courier online from somewhere such as http://www.parcel2go.com and I should imagine it would cost about £3-4. You have to print a label off to attach to it though, which they send you by email - Get an email address from someone at the college and forward it to them if they're willing to pack it and pass it to the courier for you.

Archived