Taxi Driver Offering Money

this is a put up job, at least that is how it looks to me, purposely done to claim an insurance payout, it happens all the time in such cities as Bradford hence Bradford has the highest insurance premiums because of it, REPORT HIM

its an insurance scam, foreign taxi drivers are known for it theyre the scum of the earth, grass the rat up and get a pat on the back off the plod, its scavenging filth like this thats costing insurance rip off prices :mad:

Are you trying to say white people don't make fraudulant claims or run dodgy claims companies because if you are you need to wake up and smell the coffee and stop blaming Johnny foreigner for everything. :roll:

Are you trying to say white people don't make fraudulant claims or run dodgy claims companies because if you are you need to wake up and smell the coffee and stop blaming Johnny foreigner for everything. :roll:

touchy touchy - just after i gave you a compliment anall eh ? tut tut :)

Are you trying to say white people don't make fraudulent claims or run dodgy claims companies because if you are you need to wake up and smell the coffee and stop blaming Johnny foreigner for everything. :roll:

The districts where these fraudulent claims are most prevalent in Bradford is where native or English Pakistanis live FACT

I've had a lot of friends involved in minor crashes who have gone to the doctors with fake injuries and been paid out. Never been unfortunate enough to be involved in a crash myself. You don't have to be injured it would seem, just able to convince someone that your neck hurts a bit.

Its because of people like this that everyones insurance is sky high :suspect: Why is it peoples first thought is to see how much they can screw the insurance for !!!:rant::rant:

Just report him to the police,insurance company and taxi licensing authority.

Similarly report all fraud mentioned above and stop this claims rubbish that we have to pay for.

Well said ..... I hope the insurance companies / police check threads like these :D there may well be a few worried people :suspect:

Archived