Taxi Driver Offering Money

The districts where these fraudulent claims are most prevalent in Bradford is where native or English Pakistanis live FACT

Correct, the pakistani/indians are the ones in the claim offices or doing the staged crashes but behind the scenes there is an army of solicitors, doctors etc that are all in on the scams.

I don't agree with it as it does push premiums sky high, plus a while back the media reported how insurers themselves were passing details of accidents on to companies to claim a referel fee.

So why would he be doing that...?

He's just losing £300? Or would be keep whatever the claim comes through as.

Maybe he is recieving a Referral fee???? Also some claims companies pay £200 -£500 on acceptance of your claim, you will still receive the 2k or whatever the final settlement is. It will also be easier to claim through the same claims company rather than everyone using their own as this takes longer to settle.

Surely it wont be long before someone offers car insurance where the policy holder can't claim for minor whiplash etc.. This sort of change might help drive behaviour and thence premiums in right direction. Just a thought.

This wouldn't change the situation in this thread, since the policy holder who is 'trying to claim', isn't the one blamed (and we assume at fault) for the accident.

Also, describing, and/or proving what is minor/major whiplash, or whiplash as a whole, is hard to decipher, hence why it is a popular claim.

Correct, the pakistani/indians are the ones in the claim offices or doing the staged crashes but behind the scenes there is an army of solicitors, doctors etc that are all in on the scams.

I don't agree with it as it does push premiums sky high, plus a while back the media reported how insurers themselves were passing details of accidents on to companies to claim a referel fee.

Mafya knows the score, not many do. This circular activity is creating a new form of currency. I could say this for certain, but I'm a retard according to certain posters, so I could be being delusional in my retardation.

this is a put up job, at least that is how it looks to me, purposely done to claim an insurance payout, it happens all the time in such cities as Bradford hence Bradford has the highest insurance premiums because of it, REPORT HIM

You have no idea! If this was a put up job or looked like one the taxi would have been full of the taxi drivers mates( 4 of em ) all of whom would have paid a premium to be in the vehicle.

Me too. Never mind all this lily livered 'I'm not a grass' rubbish.

It's fraud and it should be dealt with.

Too right. This is the sole reason insurance premiums are rising so quickly. At least the OP is kind enough to put his personal details in his sig - perhaps someone else will be alerting the police?

Maybe he will get an extra insurance payout if his passengers were injured?

DO IT THOUGH, may be a couple grand in it for you (whiplash claims) :|

It's people like you why we pay so much for Insurance!

You should be ASHAMED of yourself.

The guy clearly hasn't got whiplash and if a claim is submitted, they should be on charges for FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you for suggesting it!!!!!!!!!

What has happened to honest, decent human beings...I think they are becoming extinct!!!!

Archived