Taxi Driver Offering Money

What are your comments on this post Taximark they carnt all be wrong there is alot more that says the same but i cannot find one where Sheffield is in the top twenty maybe you can?

So just because you have read an online article you have chosen to believe that rather then people who are dealing with it and have been told by the Insurance companies themselves why they aren't willing to do Sheffield ?

Other then online research do you have any other knowledge of why Taxi Insurance for P/H & Public/H are pulling out of Sheffield (or increasing the premiums by over 50% in a lot of policies?

BTW last week Elvis was spotted in Grenoside woods, god knows what he was doing in there?:hihi:

That article appeared just before the Panorama programme I mentioned last year, which put Sheffield in 2nd place, and it could be the same research used in the programme.

It has Birmingham in 1st place same as the programme (not Bradford as you said earlier), but says nothing about 2nd place or any of the other places.

On the map, Sheffield lies in a black spot.

Actually that's exactly what most of the Insurance companies were telling me too.

This is 20jan 2012

The top ten areas for suspicious claims are parts of Birmingham, Liverpool, Bradford, East London, Manchester, North London, Bolton, Blackburn, Southall and Oldham. These towns and cities account for more than four in ten suspicious claims.

The worst ‘blackspot’ is Birmingham — generating almost one in ten suspicious c

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1383317/Insurance-blacklists-The-addresses-insurers-wont-touch-disturbing-reasons-why.html#ixzz1k0eSjq7H

Before the Panorama look at the date

there are plenty of post on S/F that could give you an idea why taxi drivers have high insurance in fact i would go as far as to say any driver in Sheffield could tell you

Oh that old chestnut.

So let me get this straight,.... everyone in the Insurance trade are wrong because you have read an Online article that proves otherwise, and the reason Taxi Drivers are not getting insured is because everyone of SF seems to state it.

Hilarious.:hihi:

Great summery.

Oh that old chestnut.

So let me get this straight,.... everyone in the Insurance trade are wrong because you have read an Online article that proves otherwise, and the reason Taxi Drivers are not getting insured is because everyone of SF seems to state it.

Hilarious.:hihi:

Great summery.

your interpretation of it is hilarious:confused:

crash hot spot is not what we/i am talking about "fraudulent claims is what this thread is about" and Sheffield is way down the list.

Thats what he means though reading between the lines, Crash hotspot/ Fraudulent claims - jeez, what planet are you on?

Thats what he means though reading between the lines, Crash hotspot/ Fraudulent claims - jeez, what planet are you on?

if you don't know the difference, i have posted on here what is written in a regarded paper if you choose not to believe it thats your problem you are talking as though i have written it, anyway i have had enough of your rubbish now, good night

Archived