Anyone who goes/been to Niche...

Tessika

Originally posted by steelcitybab

I havent been but my mates went for the first time about 2 weeks ago.

It was just them 2, they danced had a laugh. But they did say they was bored of looking at the floor :hihi: (didn't want to give anyone eye contact, just incase)

But at 1am, they said they felt out of place, because they were the only ones with booze, whilst everyone else was on bottled water :hihi:

That is true, a lot of newbies do feel like they have to look at the floor because of the things that people say about Niche, but I dont think they have to do this. Its just the impression people have about niche.

I've beeen a few times, not out of choice but got lots of mates who like the music. I did stick out too, (not one for wearing a tracksuit to goto a club)I recommend you go with people yr familiar with and that they are familiar with the club and know who to avoid, etc,

If all you want is a good time you will get just that!

You definatly need to loose your niche virginity and make your mind up on the place!!

If it does re-open go and have some fun, Most of the people in there only want a good time and do just that, but like everywhere you will get the odd tw*t.

I think people big niche up worse then it actually is!!

Go and have fun

Niche is a good place to go out and have a good time but only if you know the right people thats how i feel anyway. Im ok there becuase i know a bouncer or 2 and lots of people that go there but for a new face it is a hard place to show ya face. I would not tell anyone not to go because the more the merrier (sorry for spelling) but i would just advice that new people are very careful.Most people only drink bottle water because they all pillin.

This is just my opinion dont bite my head off for it lol :)

Originally posted by Mz_BaBe

Niche is a good place to go out and have a good time but only if you know the right people thats how i feel anyway. Im ok there becuase i know a bouncer or 2 and lots of people that go there but for a new face it is a hard place to show ya face. I would not tell anyone not to go because the more the merrier (sorry for spelling) but i would just advice that new people are very careful.Most people only drink bottle water because they all pillin.

This is just my opinion dont bite my head off for it lol :)

Not sure i know the exact 'right' people, but i no lots of people who go - went - to niche who im pretty sure fit into the 'right people to know' category! Not sure id choose to go with them tho, i dont like to be the centre of attention! Il probably end up goin with a group of girls who i know want to go aswell. (il let the right people know im there, they can watch over me like guardian angels - my god, i sound like im goin on a mission to mars, not a bloody nightclub)

This place better open again!!!

Originally posted by panda79

how many niche threads do we need ?

Fans of Niche keep starting new threads because going to Niche has taught them not to look around and they don't do a search for other threads about Niche because the word "search" makes them nervous.

Originally posted by Fingers

Fans of Niche keep starting new threads because going to Niche has taught them not to look around and they don't do a search for other threads about Niche because the word "search" makes them nervous.

Dont you think your over analysing the whole thing just a little to much there? I only started this thread cos I had a question about Niche that im 99.9% sure no ones asked before! And the Niche threads iv red seem pretty different to me, though they all end up with people tryin to slag Niche off when they ant even been... :confused:

I do believe that everyone is making a big deal out of nothing. It is not that bad and nobodys going to get in to trouble simply for being new there. Go and find out if you like it you either will or wont, if you don't then there is no need to go again. It may not even re-open yet. Maybe we should all organise to go together :thumbsup:

Archived