Roy Chubby Brown

x-GiGgLeS-x

Hope you aint got front row tickets :hihi::hihi:

If you have you could well be singled out by Chubbs .

But ,you will love it . He is fantastic . ive seen him live a few time (including sheffield city hall) ,and they have been the best nights out ive ever had.

ive been to two of his shows and i love him, be sure you go to the toilet before the show though,cracking night out .

My mate made the mistake of not going to the toilet before the show the first time we saw him live ,and the few beers we consumed before the show caught up with him. we were on the second row in front of the stage ,and needless to say ,my mate got it both barrels from Chubbs. :hihi::hihi:

went to see him acouple of year back at town hall 1st thing he said when he come on stage was that he had to tone his jokes down and was nowt like he was 25 year ago so was a bit dissapointed. Hes renound for his style of jokes If you going to be offended then dont bloody go simple.

Archived