Roy Chubby Brown

x-GiGgLeS-x

I dont like him. He's old hat and I find him disgusting now.

I don't mind swearing in comedy acts, it adds to it when applied in the right place. But this guy is awful.

I've seen him, he seems to think that by using words like <removed> and <removed> that he should get a laugh on that alone! He's crap, don't waste your money!

I wouldn't go to see Chubby Brown even if he paid ME to do so! The man's a racist, and about as funny as a dose of the Clap! :rant:

How would you know? :hihi:

I agree tho that he isnt funny. I dont think he can bve called racist though.

He just makes jokes about EVERYONE

White, black, brown, yellow, disabled, women, men, kids, you name it he makes a joke out of it.

Not 1 bit funny but not a racist either.

By the way, i WOULD go if they paid me to go. But id sell my seat and make even more loot:D

Hope you aint got front row tickets :hihi::hihi:

If you have you could well be singled out by Chubbs .

But ,you will love it . He is fantastic . ive seen him live a few time (including sheffield city hall) ,and they have been the best nights out ive ever had.

Did you finnish the night with 15 pints of lager, a kebab, a fight and then topped it all off by waking up in a pool of someone elses vom?

Chubbs is very funny live!!! Loads of gags you don't see on dvd, his al queda ones make me laugh so hard. !!! I remember him saying once that if they can't find bin laden hand his name.over to the c.s.a cus they will find him!!

Chubbs is very funny live!!! Loads of gags you don't see on dvd, his al queda ones make me laugh so hard. !!! I remember him saying once that if they can't find bin laden hand his name.over to the c.s.a cus they will find him!!

Clearly he is a comedy genius..................you really found that funny?

Although Chubby Brown is not everyone's cup of tea, at least he stands head and shoulders above Bernard Manning and Jim Davidson: love him or hate him, a smutty comedian always draws the crowds in!

He definitely stands head and shoulders above Bernard Mannning because he's dead!

Archived