Labour supporters - Is Ed Milliband the right man for the job

If Tony Blair was still leader, Labour would still be in power.

There is no one to match him any where in the world.

He may be a lying, two faced, money grabbing liar.

But he is a brilliant politician, and led this country forwards at all times.

With him at the helm we would not be in this position now, he would have fenced it off, and it would not be the working class suffering as they are now, under this bunch of weak chinned layabouts.

If Tony Blair was still leader, Labour would still be in power.

There is no one to match him any where in the world.

He may be a lying, two faced, money grabbing liar.

But he is a brilliant politician, and led this country forwards at all times.

With him at the helm we would not be in this position now, he would have fenced it off, and it would not be the working class suffering as they are now, under this bunch of weak chinned layabouts.

That's the funniest thing I've read today :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

The middle paragraph is pretty acurate though.

That's the funniest thing I've read today :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

The middle paragraph is pretty acurate though.

Its all true though.

I would rather have someone like Blair than this spinless piece of detritus we now have as our so called PM, an unelected nomark, without the ability and mandate to command even basic respect from the people of the country.

Cameron is a second rate PR man, of the type you find in car sales places every day.

Worse than useless, his is a disaster.

Its all true though.

I would rather have someone like Blair than this spinless piece of detritus we now have as our so called PM, an unelected nomark, without the ability and mandate to command even basic respect from the people of the country.

Cameron is a second rate PR man, of the type you find in car sales places every day.

Worse than useless, his is a disaster.

Odd then that the pm does so well in the polls. Even many labour voters think he is doing a good job.

Labour are a busted flush and discredited. Their leader resmbles Mr Bean, who'd probably do a better job anyway..

I was thinking the same. I just wonder what Spitting Image would have made of him as he looks like a grotesque even without the puppeteers input.

Odd then that the pm does so well in the polls. Even many labour voters think he is doing a good job.

Yes alright then, I cant be bothered with you.

Support the useless buffoon if you want to.

It wont get you anywhere.

Apart from third world status when the Europeans throw you out.

Archived