I have been scammed! Rude rude rude!

I can't believe it! I bought some charms for a bracelet from an internet site, looked good, then the email confirmation I got was TOTALLY dodgy (sitecomplaint.com) so I googled it and it's a scam! Plus, it said I had bought the products from some tea shop in China!

It looked an ok website I thought, same as any other! That's £50 I'm never going to see again boo :(

I rang the bank, they said until the funds go out nothing they can do. I have a sneaky suspicion I am not going to see my charms, or my money again :rant:

I can't believe it! I bought some charms for a bracelet from an internet site, looked good, then the email confirmation I got was TOTALLY dodgy (sitecomplaint.com) so I googled it and it's a scam! Plus, it said I had bought the products from some tea shop in China!

It looked an ok website I thought, same as any other! That's £50 I'm never going to see again boo :(

I rang the bank, they said until the funds go out nothing they can do. I have a sneaky suspicion I am not going to see my charms, or my money again :rant:

I feel for you, ordered some UGG Boots on line, fortunatly Barclycard refused authorisation as it was a site in China and known to the bank.

They were £90.00 which was £140.00 cheaper, but sadly a con

when I'm searching the internet for cheaper things - such as before Christmas I was looking for sale Pandora charms - I always click the 'contact us' page, have a good read - sometimes call the telephone number if it looks OK ... or I read the 'about us' page. These are usually quite enlightening and if it's a dodgy website the english is more pigeon than English.

Sometimes the web address at the top in the search bar is a giveaway too.

I almost bought some charms, but got suspicious when I couldn't find the same charms on the pandora site and eventually realised it was a scam site.

I feel for you, ordered some UGG Boots on line, fortunatly Barclycard refused authorisation as it was a site in China and known to the bank.

They were £90.00 which was £140.00 cheaper, but sadly a con

Surely the price would have been a clue to the UGGs being 'fake' and from a 'dodgy' site. :suspect:

Archived