America - Go Home.

Why are you so bitter? Also, why do you have so little faith in our culture, have you seen the success us Brits have had at the recent Oscar awards? So it is defiantly not a one way thing between us and the USA.

It really doesn't become you , as a slightly intelligent person, to throw in the old, 'Why are you so bitter' devise - it really is so old hat.

I am merely asserting an observation regarding the most influential country in the world. Look more closely into your own motivation - it is embarrassingly clear to me that you are trying to stay in with 'the winning side' - playing it safe as usual.

Wasting space.

Bye for now.

It really doesn't become you , as a slightly intelligent person, to throw in the old, 'Why are you so bitter' devise - it really is so old hat.

I am merely asserting an observation regarding the most influential country in the world. Look more closely into your own motivation - it is embarrassingly clear to me that you are trying to stay in with 'the winning side' - playing it safe as usual.

Wasting space.

Bye for now.

Care to answer my other points? All I'm asking you to do is explain your position and qualify your original post. If you can't I'll understand.

What really amuses me is the number of hypnotised blundering buffoons that tread these hallowed halls - you REALLY believe that by bigging up America you'll somehow acquire some ASSmerican 'cool' - I've got news for you, it ain't working doood.

Time will assuredly tell.

Americans are far from cool. Im one and I ain't cool or glamourous.. We, for some reason, think you Brits and Europeans are the purveyor of cool.. :hihi:

I find the dubbed European ads more annoying where the lips are not even in sync with what's being said.

Oh thats the worst!!!

Oh! I do wish I was as cool and cosmopolitan - but xenophobia is all I have left - BOO HOO.

I'm neither but it works both ways.

I watch American TV not because of any aspirations to become American in some small way but because I like the shows. I watch British made shows for the same reasons. I don't deny their influence over a younger generation but this has been the way between the UK and the US in one form or another for many years.

Oh! I do wish I was as cool and cosmopolitan - but xenophobia is all I have left - BOO HOO.

Let me get this straight. You believe the USA is taking control of the UK by stealth, and you intend to demonstrate this by posting sarcastic, angry and (in the case of the above) utterly irrelevant replies to anyone indicating they do not agree with your view?

Which parts of the UK does America own?

jb

Still waiting for your answer to this as according to this highly informative thread, the veracity of which is beyond question, the UK owns America. Furthermore the UK is owned by the Vatican which is in turn owned by the Muslims who are owned Zetans who are themselves jointly owned by web bots and Godzilla.

jb

Archived