Which is harder - to ditch or to be ditched??

And what is the best (or worst) way you've ever been dumped??

My second ex wife told me she was having an affair on our wedding anniversary on the third day of a two week holiday in Malta

Don't remember much about the rest of the holiday as I was drunk most of the time

Hmm I think to ditch from experience, I split from my husband after 29 years and though I didnt love him I did care for him so decided to go it alone.I dont regret it except fot the fact he didnt want to accept it,8 years on hes remarried but still wont have anything to do with me he hates me with a passion.Which I find really sad but thats his choice not mine

My second ex wife told me she was having an affair on our wedding anniversary on the third day of a two week holiday in Malta

Don't remember much about the rest of the holiday as I was drunk most of the time

Ouch!! Sorry to hear that - have to say that's probably the worst I've heard to date. Hope you're in a happy place now.

Hmm I think to ditch from experience, I split from my husband after 29 years and though I didnt love him I did care for him so decided to go it alone.I dont regret it except fot the fact he didnt want to accept it,8 years on hes remarried but still wont have anything to do with me he hates me with a passion.Which I find really sad but thats his choice not mine

That is sad but you did the right thing by the sounds of it. Well done for being brave enough to walk away if you weren't in love - it takes a lot of guts to do it.

Archived