Which is harder - to ditch or to be ditched??

It sure did,took me 18months of long hard thinking,of all the upset I would cause and the fear of going it alone,thankfully there was no one else involved but it didnt make it any easier,I went from having holidays,a nice house a car to basically a one bedroom flat and no money no furniture nothing except a few bits but I hauled myself up and got on with it,even that didnt make me want to go back.

It sure did,took me 18months of long hard thinking,of all the upset I would cause and the fear of going it alone,thankfully there was no one else involved but it didnt make it any easier,I went from having holidays,a nice house a car to basically a one bedroom flat and no money no furniture nothing except a few bits but I hauled myself up and got on with it,even that didnt make me want to go back.

Well done you - honestly you should be so proud of yourself. It's really tough but you have to do what's right in your soul, however hard it is.

And we all deserve the chance to find true love and happiness, and that applies to both parties.

Are we all joking? Being dumped is by FAR the hardest issue here.

It's OK when you're in control, but when you're dumped:

Loss of control

Massive ego blow

Loss of someone you may have liked

Lack of relationship security

Being single

You're basically on the receiving end when you're dumped and if it was a serious relationship it can hit really hard. Which, when you're doing the dumping, can be painful, but you're in control; you're doing the dumping!

Archived