New Fitness Class - Westfield Sports Centre, Sheffield 20

New fitness session to start in the Sheffield 20 area of Sheffield, thats Sothall, Mosborough, Owlthorpe area.

Every Wednesday - 8pm - Start date 8th February

Westfield Sports Centre

Eckington Road

Sothall

Sheffield

S20 1HQ

The fitness session will contain.....

1) Warm up and stretch

2) Gentle jog and an easy exercise to warm up

3) Stomach/abs workout (to consist of around 5 different stomach exercises)

4) Strength training to target the arms and legs (perhaps with a partner - will change this around each week)

5) More stomach exercises (to include 5 different stomach exercises)

6) Sprints and shuttle running

7) Punching the focus mits with a partner

8) Circuit Training - this section will contain around 8 - 10 common circuit training exercises such as press-ups and sit-ups etc....

9) Cool down

This will be a fun and varied workout. It is ran on an open format to cater for those who enjoy a hard session, and for beginners wanting to boost their fitness levels.

If you do plan to join this class, then please could you send a text to 0754 8851357, this will give me an idea of numbers to expect and how much equipment I need to bring

• 2 weeks later...

I am SERIOUSLY unfit but really want to start doing something to get back into shape. I had my first baby 3 months ago and seem to have put more weight on since i've had her! Would this be worth me coming to or should i start with somehting a bit easier...? It sounds quite intensive but also sounds fun - I find gym's so boring!

I am SERIOUSLY unfit but really want to start doing something to get back into shape. I had my first baby 3 months ago and seem to have put more weight on since i've had her! Would this be worth me coming to or should i start with somehting a bit easier...? It sounds quite intensive but also sounds fun - I find gym's so boring!

Hello Gracey

Don't worry about your fitness levels as that is the very thing that you are paying for - to get fit. So your current fitness levels should not worry you, you will be lean and mean in no time.

You are not under any pressure to do what you cannot do, all our class members start of at a level to suit them, and they build up their fitness levels over time. YOu won't be made to feel stupid if you can't do anything.

All the sessions have a fun atmosphere, and many people enjoy coming as they enjoy the type of training we do, others enjoy training alongside the friends they have made in the class.

Best thing is, you are not tied into any contracts and so if you don't like what we do, you simply walk away, so its in our interests for you to get the best from the sessions.

21st Feb will be the start date (snow permitting).

Hello, i am really interested in attending your class. I really want to get fit again after having my second child 9 weeks ago. I had my little boy by c-section, do you think i will be ok with your fitness class?? I have just started back running.....today was my first day!! I used to do a lot of running and really want to get fit and lose my baby tummy!!

I look forward to hearing from you

Hello, i am really interested in attending your class. I really want to get fit again after having my second child 9 weeks ago. I had my little boy by c-section, do you think i will be ok with your fitness class?? I have just started back running.....today was my first day!! I used to do a lot of running and really want to get fit and lose my baby tummy!!

I look forward to hearing from you

You would need to take it easy to begin with, the session is ran on an open format and so you can take it easier to begin with and do more as you become fitter.

YOu are'nt under perssure to do what you can't do, you will be encouraged to do the best you can though. The sessions are always fun.

You will see a definate increase in your fitness levels, tightening up of the body and your baby belly will soon be a thing of the past. You will be lean and mean in no time

Thank you for your reply plus the personal messages from yourself and Gracie. I am unable to personal message yet as not enough messages!!! Look forward to meeting you and Gracie.

I will be there on Tuesday, really looking forward to it,

:-)

Archived