New Fitness Class - Westfield Sports Centre, Sheffield 20

As the numbers in the 1st class are growing pretty rapidly, we are adding a new class, the sessions will be

Tuesday Class 1 - 7.15pm (this class currently runs)

Tuesday Class 2 - 8.15pm (the new class will start on 12th June)

New session to be delayed until after the queens jubilee celebrations.

We are currently doing the beach body challenge, a few of the class members are off to Magaluf in July (for a health and detox holiday I assume) and so the challenge is to banish every wobbly area, thighs, bottom, area under the belly button and be tight and toned and ready for the beach.

If you fancy joining the beach body challenge then come along, we have a really friendly bunch of people in attendance, a non clicky atmosphere, we all leave the room very sweaty & smelly and we have a fun and varied class.

New starters welcome to join us.

• 8 months later...

UPDATE ON THIS CLASS

Start time is 7.05pm, please arrive by 7pm, that way I can get you into the class as soon as the other one comes out and can get started bang on time (or even a couple of mins earlier).

If your from this area and fancy getting fit with a friendly bunch of people then come along. Its pay as you train and wet hair and wet t-shirts are guaranteed. :D

UPDATE ON THIS CLASS

Start time is 7.05pm, please arrive by 7pm, that way I can get you into the class as soon as the other one comes out and can get started bang on time (or even a couple of mins earlier).

If your from this area and fancy getting fit with a friendly bunch of people then come along. Its pay as you train and wet hair and wet t-shirts are guaranteed.

hi, I am from s20 area and looking to join a class to get fit. iv recently give up smoking and put 3 stone on and want to shift it asap

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

hi, I am from s20 area and looking to join a class to get fit. iv recently give up smoking and put 3 stone on and want to shift it asap

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Come along, we'll have that 3 stone off in no time. :thumbsup:

Its a really friendly group as well.

Archived