How long a wait for a take away delivery?

I've used them a couple of times, that once for the Indian, the site did nothing wrong, the new owner of the takeaway was just useless and hadn't updated the online menus, and another time when I needed to find something open at 1.30am, orders went through fine on both occasions though :)

Did you have to pay twice then? x

No in end it all went through ok so it was just the wait that was annoying. I dont know if it was a blip but it meant my 1st impression wasn't good!

How many take aways do you know that have more than few people working at them?

Dave's chip shop or Ali's curry take away isnt likely to have a large bank of staff who'll drop all to work an extra 2 hrs on a friday night...

Then don't take on orders that can not be met. They only had to say " sorry, but due to demand we will deliver in 2 hours time. Then we could have had the choice to go elsewhere.

I presume if anyone has ordered a take away before - they know it'll take longer on a friday or saturday night...

you might as well moan about it being cold in winter or warm in july...

Yes people have no right to be angry about being lied to over the phone.

FFS there are some contrarian muppets on here

Archived