How long a wait for a take away delivery?

I have ordered online a couple of times, from Pizza Romana and Pizza Palace, both times the food took ages to arrive. The order was correct though.

The third time I rang up to order from Pizza Palace because their menu wasn't active on justeat, and the food came much quicker :) and they brought me some keyrings and a little calendar.

I didn't think about the commission justeat charges, will definetly ring up to order next time, I have been a customer of theirs for years and they are always pretty good.

How long are you prepared to wait before you get annoyed for a take away to be delivered when you pay extra for the delivery.

The Chinese at Meadowhead took our order at 6.40pm and delivered at 8.20pm after I rang to chase them. When it did arrive it was barely warm.

I'm not using them again after 25 years of trading with them because the service has gone down the pan as this is not a one off but we did stay loyal to them thinking it was a one off then a second time but no more.

Last year I ordered a Pizza from Domino's on Eccleshall Road, I live on Netherthorpe, took the delivery driver an hour to find me, even with his Sat Nav! :loopy:

Because you just wait and then she promises it's on it's way. No food in, heavy day at work and no transport.

They've lost our custom now.

They had a bad day and you ditch them after years of good service thats a bit mean, go on give them a second chance.

They had a bad day and you ditch them after years of good service thats a bit mean, go on give them a second chance.

No. This is the third time in 4 weeks after many years of trading. I think they have took too much on and not grown with their business demands.

I cook my own food from scratch but every now and the I like to enjoy food that is prepared for me.

Just under 2 hours and luke warm delivery is not very good.

We pay to have it delivered and have always given a good tip in the past.

it's just a shame this has happened again

Archived