Any One Been to the 1D concert tonight?

Sooperdooper

Just back from taking my two daughters. It was sooo loud and lots of girls screaming (i must be getting old) my eldest loved it, my youngest fell asleep, I don't know how she managed to do that.:loopy:

Has anyone else been?

My daughter and her 4 friends came spilling out of the doors, hair stuck to their faces & barely able to string a coherent sentence together. They were just beside themselves with happiness - it was nice to see, especially as I'd done all the arranging & ticket buying etc! The screaming outside was bad enough, heaven only knows what it was like inside - I had to smile at the thought of your daughter sleeping through it!

My daughter and her 4 friends came spilling out of the doors, hair stuck to their faces & barely able to string a coherent sentence together. They were just beside themselves with happiness - it was nice to see, especially as I'd done all the arranging & ticket buying etc! The screaming outside was bad enough, heaven only knows what it was like inside - I had to smile at the thought of your daughter sleeping through it!

They were all going a bit wild inside lol, my ears are still ringing today. It was a good night glad they all enjoyed it too :)

Archived