Driving tests weird experience

fail my test to day. but only becouse my car put me off ..hedlight went ant car started ticking so exsaminer stop and checed car throughing me totaly and i ended up fluffing it..not slowing down enough for a giveway...if you have storys like this please post

Obviously if something as trivial as this put you off, you clearly are not ready to be driving a car on your own. The examiner was well within his rights checking the car to see if it was roadworthy, if a vehicle is found not to be roadworthy he can cancel the test completely.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what they said.

Just learn from it and get yourself re-booked for another test.

Reading a load of random tales of woe and horror stories on here will not be any help.

If a little distraction like that was enough to put you off completley - you are probably not ready yet. Just speak to your instructor and see what they suggest.

Nerves were always what got me but keep going and you will get there in the end. Just try to move on and now dwell on it.

Obviously if something as trivial as this put you off, you clearly are not ready to be driving a car on your own. The examiner was well within his rights checking the car to see if it was roadworthy, if a vehicle is found not to be roadworthy he can cancel the test completely.

got to agree on this one

fail my test to day. but only becouse my car put me off ..hedlight went ant car started ticking so exsaminer stop and checed car throughing me totaly and i ended up fluffing it..not slowing down enough for a giveway...if you have storys like this please post

How on earth did you pass the written test.

How on earth did you pass the written test.

What is that supposed to mean? There isn't a 'written test' anyway- it's a THEORY test and you don't have anything to write.... even if you did, just because somebody cannot spell brilliantly doesn't mean they shouldn't drive. Who are you anyway, the spelling police? Plenty of them on here already...

What is that supposed to mean? There isn't a 'written test' anyway- it's a THEORY test and you don't have anything to write.... even if you did, just because somebody cannot spell brilliantly doesn't mean they shouldn't drive. Who are you anyway, the spelling police? Plenty of them on here already...

The lack of ability in the spelling dept points to a general low level of education.We need better drivers not half illiterate ones.If you use spell check no one will know you have a problem and seeing words spelt correctly will help you to improve your own spelling.

Archived