Driving tests weird experience

Obviously if something as trivial as this put you off, you clearly are not ready to be driving a car on your own. The examiner was well within his rights checking the car to see if it was roadworthy, if a vehicle is found not to be roadworthy he can cancel the test completely.

Its a shame that you failed, but you should be prepared for literally anything to happen whilst you are driving, and be able to cope. Hopefully your instructor can give you some advice on how to stay calm in any situation.

Good luck for next time :)

Yeah, pretty much the same thoughts as these two.

Good luck the next time around :)

I failed outright 10 seconds after leaving the test centre when I cut somebody up when I was asked to make the first left turn. Realising I'd gone too early, I speeded up past the speed limit, and then braked hard just in front of a queue of traffic waiting at a set of lights. But when I looked in the rear view mirror, the guy driving the car behind was still cursing me and putting the rods up. The instructor said at the end that he would have called the whole test off right there for the cutting up that had nearly caused an accident, but was quite impressed with the way I'd got out of it.

Iv'e never failed a driving test passed motorbike at 16, passed car test at 17, passed HGV class 1 at 19 first time, passed ADR first time,driving is something that comes naturally to me I can jump in any thing and drive it,and my spelling is rubbish.

Iv'e never failed a driving test passed motorbike at 16, passed car test at 17, passed HGV class 1 at 19 first time, passed ADR first time,driving is something that comes naturally to me I can jump in any thing and drive it,and my spelling is rubbish.

Your spelling is fine Tom just watch that punctuation :thumbsup:

Didn,t know you could drive Class 1 at 19 Tom?.:huh:

Archived