Using Spanish in daily life, interested in learning?

Hola,

I have been to Spain a few times in the past and really loved embracing myself into the language and culture.

I have started making time to learn Spanish at home and am looking for other people that are interested in learning to meet up with and practice using Spanish outside in daily life.

I am at beginner level, 19 female and straight, so would preferably meet up with other females, so no awkwardness lol age doesn't matter, just a keen interest in learning Spanish :) Or Spanish people interested in learning English :)

Gracias!

Hola,

I have been to Spain a few times in the past and really loved embracing myself into the language and culture.

I have started making time to learn Spanish at home and am looking for other people that are interested in learning to meet up with and practice using Spanish outside in daily life.

I am at beginner level, 19 female and straight, so would preferably meet up with other females, so no awkwardness lol age doesn't matter, just a keen interest in learning Spanish :) Or Spanish people interested in learning English :)

Gracias!

Lost as to why you had to say you are 'straight' Would a 'gay' female be seen as 'awkwardness'?

Anyhow, good look learning Spanish. :)

Lost as to why you had to say you are 'straight' Would a 'gay' female be seen as 'awkwardness'?

Anyhow, good look learning Spanish. :)

I have a friend who is obviously gay, and he is constantly going out of his way to make you know that he is not gay....its probably something similar to that :huh:

lol Well it matters because I don't wanna build anything more than a decent friendship with the other individual looking to learn Spanish, so if they are a woman and they are a lesbian whether or not they end up fancying me, there's always the chance they might have a jealous partner etc. and I don't want any drama :)

lol Well it matters because I don't wanna build anything more than a decent friendship with the other individual looking to learn Spanish, so if they are a woman and they are a lesbian whether or not they end up fancying me, there's always the chance they might have a jealous partner etc. and I don't want any drama :)

I was going to make a joke about one's mother tongue but I'd better not. Try Sheffield College for formal classes and/or the universities for tandem partnerships i.e. you meet someone for 2 hours and speak Spanish for one hour and English for the other. There'll be Hispanic students who'll want to improve their English.

Hola,

Gracias!

Get a dvd of Dora the Explorer on, I've learnt more spanish watching those with my daughter than I ever knew. :P

Archived