Scum putting condom on my gate!

Just to let you know ive got cctv with night vision, Which you should have noticed if your brain worked and i have a nice zoomed in pic of your filthy face that my fella now has, So have fun cos ya wont when he sees you! Jealousy is a sad thing!

Someone been playing away and trying to shift the blame???

:hihi: Youve all been amusing yourselves i see! :) Its not funny tho as i am 95% certain it had been used! The jealousy thing, My gates are big beautiful wrought iron decorative ones, the condom could have been chucked anywhere so why put it on my gate, On the footage the tramp puts it on one gate and it falls off so he stops, picks it up and then re attaches to the other gate and if its who i suspect it is then hes got Hep C which makes it even worse!

:hihi: Youve all been amusing yourselves i see! :) Its not funny tho as i am 95% certain it had been used! The jealousy thing, My gates are big beautiful wrought iron decorative ones, the condom could have been chucked anywhere so why put it on my gate, On the footage the tramp puts it on one gate and it falls off so he stops, picks it up and then re attaches to the other gate and if its who i suspect it is then hes got Hep C which makes it even worse!

For some reason i assumed it was 'wood'

Just to let you know ive got cctv with night vision, Which you should have noticed if your brain worked and i have a nice zoomed in pic of your filthy face that my fella now has, So have fun cos ya wont when he sees you! Jealousy is a sad thing!

You jammy sod, it must be 22 years since someone last put a condom on my gate.

Were they bought with your fraudulently claimed benefits??

:hihi:

Just how big is this condom, exactly?

Archived