Scum putting condom on my gate!

How is this the op's fault just because they have a gate? If the gate wasn't there he probably would have draped it over the mailbox or something equally disgusting. Gross. :gag: I hate people who leave disgusting objects where they know some unsuspecting person will find it.

I just cant understand the need for night vision cctv personally..

But you can see the need for non night vision cctv? Well its alot alike but you can see at night as well as in the day.

Really scummy act that to leave it on your property, you have been left with no option but to handle it yet its just a laughing matter on here.

But you can see the need for non night vision cctv? Well its alot alike but you can see at night as well as in the day.

Really scummy act that to leave it on your property, you have been left with no option but to handle it yet its just a laughing matter on here.

Strangely enough that same line can be heard on the audio.

:hihi: Youve all been amusing yourselves i see! :) Its not funny tho as i am 95% certain it had been used! The jealousy thing, My gates are big beautiful wrought iron decorative ones, the condom could have been chucked anywhere so why put it on my gate, On the footage the tramp puts it on one gate and it falls off so he stops, picks it up and then re attaches to the other gate and if its who i suspect it is then hes got Hep C which makes it even worse!
You need somewhere to hang your trophies !

So let me get this straight. This beast, having gratified his sexual desires with one of your neighbours, was making his way home only to find himself in such a fit of jealously at the sight of your fine gates that he worked himself up into a frenzied rage. Whereupon, he decided to pop his soiled raincoat upon a gate paling just to put you down a peg or two.

Well hangin's too good for him!

Have you contacted the police and handed them your evidence yet?

....... if so what did they say?

....... please put the footage on you tube, I'd love to see it:hihi::hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived