Death is life's only certainty.

Actually the only thing guaranteed as a certainty in life, is birth.

The others are incidentals.

They are merely forecasts on what happened to other people.

Billions do not pay tax, and who can absolutly say that death is a certainty.

Neither God or the Devil want some, and they linger on to torment us.

Being rolled out occasionally to remind us of how truly terrible some people can be.

How rude! What is it that I have said that you disagree with? Do you think that you are eternal?

Quite a few forummers are aware of my personal circumstances, but I am still more cheerfull than you. [type Nimrod and cancer in the search box] I have got a length of rope should you wish to end it all.....:hihi:

Life is such a wonderful adventure with great ups and downs. Everyone will be touched by joy and tragedy, fear and elation but ultimately we are not here forever.

All we can do is enjoy what we have and make the best of what life deals us, and hopefully make many friends help others along the way :)

QUOTE=Nimrod;8495806]Quite a few forummers are aware of my personal circumstances, but I am still more cheerfull than you. [type Nimrod and cancer in the search box] I have got a length of rope should you wish to end it all.....:hihi:

My comment was not meant at you at all.

I am sorry to hear of your situation.

I was refering to a PM we had a few years ago.

Who it seems has the same staying power as an old time politburo member.:hihi:

Best of luck, my friend.

Balpin, I wasn't getting at you. It was the OP I was getting at. He's a real barrel of laughs. No offence taken anyway.....I'm too thickskinned [and headed]

I reckon a little 'trolling' is going on as well.........,

Sorry mate, I might be getting a bit groggy. :hihi:

Been at work since 4 this morning, and am just relaxing a bit.:thumbsup:

No one likes to be reminded that we are not immortal if that is the word you were looking for,and i also think the tread is morbid come on cheer up be happy.

Well we should be reminded, and often.

Helps to get things in perspective, and do something with your life.

Archived