Hotel With Private Hot-tub/Jaccuzzi

Hello,

I've been with my girlfriend now for a few years and I'm looking for a hotel with that extra wow factor.

The perfect hotel would be easily accessible by either public transport or driving and have its own private jacuzzi/hot tub. Not a hot tub bath but an actual jacuzzi.

Price isn't really that important but having travelled a lot for work I know when something is worth the money!

Thanks for any help guys :)

Mike

How about a wooden lodge at Dacre Park near Driffield? We stayed here in September and the lodges are very modern but cosy inside and each one has it's own outdoor hot tub which is undercover so you can use it all year round!

My friends stay here and rave about it.

Also, the new rooms at Redworth Hall in Darlington should suit your needs!

• 6 months later...
How about a wooden lodge at Dacre Park near Driffield? We stayed here in September and the lodges are very modern but cosy inside and each one has it's own outdoor hot tub which is undercover so you can use it all year round!

Pity their website is crap and slow. Just spent 10 mins trying to find out prices with no luck :rant:

Was in Matlock at the weekend & noticed the High Tor Hotel is now open. Describes itself as a 'boutique hotel'. Rooms have 'massaging showers' or 'luxury pool baths' it says. Some reviews on Trip Advisor..but not many photos.

Err..really important tip if your going in the jacuzzi. Dont add bubble bath! It goes off like a Tsunami. Me & Other Half once had to put out a very embarrassing distress call to housekeeping to come & help us free ourselves from overwhelming & unexpected waves of bubbliness :hihi: