Dog attacks girl, 6

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/news/article/girl-six-is-savaged-in-dog-attack/34698/

A six-year-old girl is in hospital after part of her ear was bitten off by a dog.

The child also suffered injuries to her neck and shoulder when she was mauled by the animal in a park in Chingford, Essex.

Police said the unprovoked incident happened at about noon on Saturday at Pole Hill, Woodberry Way, in front of the girl's parents and her younger brother.

She was taken to a hospital in Essex for surgery, where she is said to be in a "comfortable" condition.

What grips my **** is how the owner of the dog didnt even stick around.

What a piece of crap!!!

You only have to look at most of the apes who own these types of dog to know they wouldn't stick around.

Sickening isnt it.

I see them when im driving around, their chest all pumped out and walking like they are carrying 2 big imaginary barrels one under each arm.

They have little or no control over these dangerous weapons and so stuff like this happens all too often.

This is in the news because it is news, not an every day event. Most of these attacks happen in the home with family members injured.

Having said that, I don't suppose that is any consolation to the little girl scared for life.

Maybe its time for all dogs to be muzzled in public.

This is in the news because it is news, not an every day event. Most of these attacks happen in the home with family members injured.

Having said that, I don't suppose that is any consolation to the little girl scared for life.

Maybe its time for all dogs to be muzzled in public.

As a long time dog owner i wouldnt like this to happen but i would support it if it did.

once again a child has been savaged by a bull terrier - ear bitten off, psychological trauma, years of painful operations ahead - the big brave staffie/pitbull/whatever owner left the child alone and legged it - just heard he has given himself up, but he cared enough about the child to not bother checking if she was OK or even alive.

no doubt the dog will be dead shortly (thank god) and the owner will face minor charges - I believe jail time is appropriate and it's time to get these things off our streets

once again a child has been savaged by a bull terrier - ear bitten off, psychological trauma, years of painful operations ahead - the big brave staffie/pitbull/whatever owner left the child alone and legged it - just heard he has given himself up, but he cared enough about the child to not bother checking if she was OK or even alive.

no doubt the dog will be dead shortly (thank god) and the owner will face minor charges - I believe jail time is appropriate and it's time to get these things off our streets

The apologists will soon be on saying it isn't the dogs it's the owners, just like the gun lobby do when people shout for more restrictions on gun ownership!

Archived