Dog attacks girl, 6

The apologists will soon be on saying it isn't the dogs it's the owners, just like the gun lobby do when people shout for more restrictions on gun ownership!

They're be right too....but, there are too many young idiots with these sort of dogs that make them a danger to others, they're walking around with dangerous weapons and it is time to crack down on ownership, imo.

The apologists will soon be on saying it isn't the dogs it's the owners, just like the gun lobby do when people shout for more restrictions on gun ownership!

exactly, try discussing dangerous breeds on the 'pet lovers' bit of the forum - if a child is damaged by a molester there's (rightly) a storm of reaction, but the staffie/pitbull/mastiff brigade will not see that their 'right' to own these things is outweighed by the right of others to live in peace.

the owner of this dog isn't a 20 year old chav - he's a 50 odd year old middle aged man , one who is hopefully looking at jail time - he left a severely injured 6 year old girl on the ground,more concerned about himself and his doggie than the life and welfare of a kid - what a scumbag.

I think its a good idea to have all dogs muzzled, then things like this won't happen. I heard a terrible story the other day about what some dogs did to their owner after him getting them back from the police because they had attacked one of his friends. Both were in hospital hospital for a while having operations. If they had got hold of a child, they would have killed it :(

:rolleyes:

Grow up!

what does 'grow up' mean? are you so inhumanly insensitive that you respond to someone's fury that a defenceless child has been savaged by a bull terrier and its owner buggered off leaving her on the ground, by telling them to 'grow up' - perhaps you have some growing up to do youself mr moran.

It is the owner’s fault, just like when a car kills someone, we don't scrap the car we punish the driver. It should be the same with a dog, punish the owner not the dog.

what does 'grow up' mean? are you so inhumanly insensitive that you respond to someone's fury that a defenceless child has been savaged by a bull terrier and its owner buggered off leaving her on the ground, by telling them to 'grow up' - perhaps you have some growing up to do youself mr moran.

Yeah, thats just what i did.

Learn to read:rolleyes:

Also read who the OP is, read my first few posts.

Now do one!

Archived