Dog attacks girl, 6

kill the dog, punish the owner

My Dog was rescued 10 years ago, she bit someone and was given to a rescue centre, and in the ten years we’ve owned her she hasn’t bitten or shown aggression to anyone. I do agree though in some circumstances there is little choice but to kill the dog but it isn't always necessary, more often than not it should be the owner that is put down.

They're be right too....but, there are too many young idiots with these sort of dogs that make them a danger to others, they're walking around with dangerous weapons and it is time to crack down on ownership, imo.

Apparently the man has given himself up he's 56 year old

Some years ago I had a beautiful doberman dog, he was so sweet and gentle, my little grandaughter used to sit on him to watch t.v while he slept, he let her do anything to him.

However he had a great hatered of other dogs ( I don't know why I got him at 6 years old as a rescue dog) and he would go mental if one passed him so I had to muzzle him when we went out. He didn't like it and funnily enough he never even attempted to go at another dog whilst wearing it.

It took less than a minute to put on that muzzle, and if that dog owner had just spent one minute doing the same the outcome would have been so different. I do think all dogs should be muzzled when out and about.

dog whilst wearing it.

It took less than a minute to put on that muzzle, and if that dog owner had just spent one minute doing the same the outcome would have been so different. I do think all dogs should be muzzled when out and about.

Equally, my little boys are placid in the extreme. I can't imagine a situation where they'd bite someone; they'd rather run away.

A vindictive little kid stabbed Zach with a stick and he still walked away rather than biting the kid, which, let's face it, the kid would have deserved retaliation for such an act.

And, in situations like this, it's *always* the dog at "fault".

Lets have a look at this in a little detail.

Why is it? .

Nurture over nature.

You can't blame the owner for every vicious dog there is.

Yes you can. Ive owned big breed dogs (mastiff, Rottys, bulldogs, staffys, GSD's) all my life and not once has any of those devil dogs ever snarled, attacked or got one bit aggressive towards anyone.

Apart from instances where they were working as gaurd dogs in which case they were the right side of aggressive.

They did their jobs impectibly without a hint of bloodlust.

But hey, i must have been lucky.

Kill the dog so it isn't given a chance to do worse to another child.

:lol::lol::lol:

Dogs usually have more to fear from peoples 'little darlings' than they have from the dog.

Archived