Highest Paid DJ in Sheffield

goldenfleece

Originally posted by goldenfleece

No its total ******** actually......but I used to be resident DJ for several nights at a few clubs in the 90's but never for dance music, only cheesey 70s and 80s nights, and one rock night. Cant stand dance music.....

thats ur opinion m8. but u cannot deny dance music DJs r the best earners.

Originally posted by djscottk

thats ur opinion m8. but u cannot deny dance music DJs r the best earners.

Oh yes I agree.......by far the highest earners. If only I had really liked and appreciated the music I might have gone into it myself, but never did it for money anyway, just for enjoyment.

However, I cannot deny I have been known to ENJOY certain trance music.....but thats about the only dance genre that I like, the real hynotic, melodic stuff............

Originally posted by scottf

The highest paid DJ that has a residency in sheffield- probably corey at the moment!

as for DJ's FROM sheffield- eddie halliwell, scott bond and matt hardwick are all up there in the super league of Dj's- its just unfortunate that they don't have any residencys in the city anymore!!

eddie halliwell is from wigan!!!!

some of the best money is paid by the clubs that you wouldnt expect, the big chain cheesy places tend to salary their better dj's, a guy that used to buy his records from me at coolwax a few years ago used to pull 44k a year, granted he played 5 nights a week.....but a good number if you can get it!!

the big clubs in sheffield pay next to nothing.... but its good exposure

Originally posted by scottf

The highest paid DJ that has a residency in sheffield- probably corey at the moment!

as for DJ's FROM sheffield- eddie halliwell, scott bond and matt hardwick are all up there in the super league of Dj's- its just unfortunate that they don't have any residencys in the city anymore!!

Scott Bond is from Birmingham or the west midlands somewhere - have you never heard him talk?

Archived