Is It Illegal To Shoot Squirrels??

:( poor squibs we have a family of the little cuties in our garden me and my kids love to watch them dance about such a shame you'd want to kill something so cute why not invest in anti squirrell bird feeders ???

They are rat's with bushy tails. Most anti-squirrel bird feeders don't work. Free meat is a brilliant option in my opinion.

We have a frequent unwelcome visitor in our garden a grey squirrel he pops in about half a dozen times a day.He is a persirtent little swine at eating all the nuts and seeds plus the fat balls I put out for the wild birds,he,s destroyed quite a few of the food holders I,ve been using,the ones I have now are very robust but he chews through them in short time.Our lass is getting paronoid about him I can,t help but laugh watching her chase him off with the yard brush,he,s costing me a fortune in bird food so I may have to execute him,the question is can I shoot him legally or will I be lining myself up for trouble with the RSPA or any other body?.Anyone on the Forum can you help with my dilemma??.:confused::roll::help:

I know they're clever little swines and can bypass most anti-squirrel measures but could you not get squirrel-proof feeders? I'm not averse to getting rid of them as they are destructive pests but if you're putting food out that squirrels can get at, he'll only be replaced by another one (if you haven't already got several of them, they all look the same!).

Archived