Is It Illegal To Shoot Squirrels??

get off your high horse woman jeez!

the loopy sign was not a jibe at you it was at the thought of eating squirrels so maybe get your facts right first before flying off the handle but then again you do that quite a bit on here maybe OP's remarks about your trolling aint that far from the truth :hihi:

I am not flying off the handle I can assure you. As to the OP making remarks about me trolling, as I am not aware of them I can't comment.

It rather seems to me that if anyone is on a 'high horse' it is you. If you are not able to make yourself understood then that is your problem not mine. Swearing and the use of 'smilies' do not help your cause.

Now I suggest that this is taken back on topic.

The shooting/trapping of squirrels is fine by me. I happen to like the taste of squirrel meat. In these hard economical times free food is a bonus.

The first two sentences are fact. The third sentence is my opinion and not that of other posters on this thread.

I am not flying off the handle I can assure you. As to the OP making remarks about me trolling, as I am not aware of them I can't comment.

It rather seems to me that if anyone is on a 'high horse' it is you. If you are not able to make yourself understood then that is your problem not mine. Swearing and the use of 'smilies' do not help your cause.

Now I suggest that this is taken back on topic.

The shooting/trapping of squirrels is fine by me. I happen to like the taste of squirrel meat. In these hard economical times free food is a bonus.

The first two sentences are fact. The third sentence is my opinion and not that of other posters on this thread.

you made this personal not me and I do stick up for myself when any remarks are made to my 'upbringing' !

is it my fault you didnt understand the reasons for my smilies? is my upbringing to blame?? is it because I dont agree with the killing and eating of squirrels YES I find the thought disgusting and immoral now leave me the hell alone and I shall likewise !:rant:

Don't kill the poor little beggar ! Get a catapult and some ball bearings and give it a stinging arse to remember :heyhey:

i feed them in my garden, loads of them and i feed the foxes, it is lovely watching them scurrying around :love:

No just not a sadist

There is nothing sadistic about killing squirrels especially if you are going to eat them.

If you are a meat eater then you are condoning 'sadism' if you use your own standards.

Most meat on the supermarket shelves and on the market stalls come from farms many of which do not have high standards of welfare.

When they are killed it is quite often not done in a humane and proper way.

Any meat that you eat was once a very cute fluffy/hairy/ thing.

Archived