The Queen is Delighted

Nope, it's Patriotic, after all, even when the current Queen dies, eventually Kate Middleton will become Queen, with Prince William at her side as King.

Rich me owd we've got nowt to be patriotic about, the empires gone we're a 3rd rate nation:D

Maybe she should mark the jubilee by donating a few millions to some worthy cause like a new hospital for children with cancer or some other institution dedicated to the betterment of the human condition.

Well said, whatever is being spent on the celebrations could save lives.

<SNIP SNIP SNIP>

nobless

<SNIP SNIP SNIP>.

Hehehheheehehheheh :hihi::hihi::hihi:

not in our boozer...cheap beer and free food....they would have been mullared...within an inch....dirty rotten scoundrels...:hihi::hihi:

I'm not sure the royals can be caught by the mere offer of free food, although I hear Tuesday's free fish and chips might be bringing some of them to SYorks. :cool:

Hehehheheehehheheh :hihi::hihi::hihi:
I know! By the time I noticed it, too late to change it! I'm so glad someone with your rudimentary sense of humour got pleasure from it. :)

However, back to the feral new rich, such as Shreddy Freddy, Blair and their ilk, I'd rather people turned their attention to what to do about them. I think they're far more of a threat to the rest of us than half a dozen people raised from cradle to grave with the sense of duty they owe to the people of this country. Don't you?

I know! By the time I noticed it, too late to change it! I'm so glad someone with your rudimentary sense of humour got pleasure from it. :)

However, back to the feral new rich, such as Shreddy Freddy, Blair and their ilk, I'd rather people turned their attention to what to do about them. I think they're far more of a threat to the rest of us than half a dozen people raised from cradle to grave with the sense of duty they owe to the people of this country. Don't you?

OOH OOH ! Handbags at dawn :hihi::hihi:

Archived