Do we give truthful answers to women (about age and looks) or ignore them?

Any woman who looked fat and older than her years wouldn't ask me the question anyway. She wouldn't be able to because I wouldn't be with her in the first place...:)

Are we to assume from your statement,that you are the perfect speciman of man,endowed with good looks that no woman could resist.:hihi:

Are we to assume from your statement,that you are the perfect speciman of man,endowed with good looks that no woman could resist.:hihi:

Yes....:D

Well not really....:suspect:

What I meant to say is I wouldn't get into a new relationship with someone who didn't take care of themselves, because I wouldn't be attracted to them in the first place, so there wouldn't be any point. It may be harsh, but its a fact.

On the other hand if it was someone who I'd been with a long time and she wasn't as attractive as she was, who is, of course I would be as supportive as I could, as they would be to me, I hope...

Would you get into a new relationship with someone you weren't attracted to...?

Honesty's usually the best policy, though when asked "Does this dress make my bum look big?", I understand answering "No, your arse does that on its own" is not the way ahead.

That aside, if a woman is clapping a few pounds on it's only fair, for reasons of concern over her future self-confidence and physical health, to be honest about it.

If a woman say's things to a man like "do I look fat in this dress?", "it's my birthday tomorrow I don't look my age do I?" and other similar things but it's a question for us men to answer and if the woman does look fat and does look much older than what she is, do we tell them the truth or keep our mouths shut? obviously it can be best to keep our mouths shut but then again they should be ready for a truthful answer back but most women don't like truthful answers and women can get a bit funny if you give them an answer to a question of some sort, they can get very upset and angry but it's their fault anyway in the first place to give us a question.

Obviously you are not married???:hihi:

Archived