Do we give truthful answers to women (about age and looks) or ignore them?

I fell into this trap with an ex who was a size 10 but asked if she had a 'little belly' i said yes but i liked it. Big mistake, she didn't speak to me for the rest of the evening and the the only way i managed to get round her was to strip naked myself all night in the hope that i'd make her realise it doesn't matter. It was cold in my house too :/

The correct answer to 'do I look fat in this dress?' is 'you look beautiful and I love you very much'. It's a really simple answer and with a bit of luck it's also the truth.

Wrong. The correct answer is ''yes, but i knew you would eventually dear, look at your mother.''

Thanks to everyone who replied so far, most of the responses have been a great laugh.

A lass once asked me "do I look fatter now or then (showing me and a few others an old bus pass from about 4 years before) I said much fatter then (pointing at the old photo on the bus pass) it was an obvious answer to be honest but she had a few drinks. She then slapped me and all the other people kept going on about it for the next 3 hours, "You should have kept your mouth shut" ect. She looked fatter THEN not now THEN!, I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about, the other few lasses and blokes who I was sat with were all against me as well it really spoilt my night.

Thanks to everyone who replied so far, most of the responses have been a great laugh.

A lass once asked me "do I look fatter now or then (showing me and a few others an old bus pass from about 4 years before) I said much fatter then (pointing at the old photo on the bus pass) it was an obvious answer to be honest but she had a few drinks. She then slapped me and all the other people kept going on about it for the next 3 hours, "You should have kept your mouth shut" ect. She looked fatter THEN not now THEN!, I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about, the other few lasses and blokes who I was sat with were all against me as well it really spoilt my night.

She sounds like a right slapper.:hihi:

It's not just what you say, it's how you say it.

'You're a Goddess and when I gaze into your eyes, the hands of time stand still'.

That's probably OK (though she might ask what you've been drinking ;))

'God! You've got a face which would stop a clock!'

May not be so acceptable.

It's not just what you say, it's how you say it.

'You're a Goddess and when I gaze into your eyes, the hands of time stand still'.

That's probably OK (though she might ask what you've been drinking ;))

'God! You've got a face which would stop a clock!'

May not be so acceptable.

Have you ever got as far as kissing a girl?...:hihi: Before she pukes...:suspect:

Archived