Raising a Child as Gender Neutral

I raised my child as a cyber man, which if you check, have no willies. It hasn't done him any harm plus you can get parts really cheap from any ford car if he gets injured.

Has he been able to form any meaningful relationships...with farm machinery, for example?

I agree with Melanie Phillips, she's right, and ruffles the feathers of a few, which is hugely enjoyable to read...:D

Shrill and obnoxiously self righteous sour pusses do tend to irritate more people than the average member of the public would, but I'm not really getting why you find that an admirable quality.

It raises interesting questions about which behaviours are innate and which are learnt or acquired through social conditioning.

Oh dear...

If you raised a child as a pig he / she would quite happily push their nose about in the mud looking for food....:loopy::D

He has indeed, I shouldn't say he, as he has no man bits, but yes he has got quite close to a Erth Panbuster Grass Subsoiler but it is early days yet.

Sorry, old habits die hard. How would you feel if erm..'they' came home one day and said "there's something I need to tell you....I think I'm a man."?

Archived