Raising a Child as Gender Neutral

No doubt females are stronger in other aspects of life and these should be concentrated on. Instead of trying to do things that men excel at, badly...:D

In the Archery example I gave, the girl that was treated like a boy scored higher than all the boys.

Maybe, just maybe, it's at least in part related to incidents that Womerry gave an example of back up the thread there.

Some people treats girls as sweet little things that are clearly much to delicate to be allowed to do anything under their own steam.

Strangely, these same people confidently expect girls to have near super-human strength and endurance when it comes to housework.

In the Archery example I gave, the girl that was treated like a boy scored higher than all the boys.

There will always be examples of this. It is not the general rule though, now is it? There is no evidence whatsoever that women can compete with men at sport...or chess...gets coat...:D

One question that interest me is: if we let children chose their toys from a very early age would girls pick dolls and boys pick cars?naturally? or is it something that we impose on them?

I think there is absolutely no way of testing this because it is impossible to remove all subliminal gender bias.

I still remember very vividly how sorry I felt for my primary school friends when I first started visiting their houses. From the way their fathers seemed to crumple into the nearest arm chair the moment they arrived home from work and required constant attending to, I assumed they must all be terribly unwell ...

Are we to assume that Sasha never saw his parents naked during the past 5 years?

From the video I saw, Sasha knows he is a boy, is mother appears to have taught him what the stereo types are for boy and girls, but has told him its silly, he knows boys wear blue and girls wear pink, and boys play with cars and girls play with dolls, something his mother must have taught him, which makes his mother an idiot and someone that just seeks media attention.

Some people treats girls as sweet little things that are clearly much to delicate to be allowed to do anything under their own steam.

Strangely, these same people confidently expect girls to have near super-human strength and endurance when it comes to housework.

Who let you out of the kitchen ? :hihi::hihi:

he knows boys wear blue and girls wear pink, and boys play with cars and girls play with dolls, something his mother must have taught him, which makes his mother an idiot

What's idiotic about raising a child according to one's own views in life? Everyone is guilty of it.

This woman has different views, and thus she is an idiot?

Archived