Hotels in marmaris

wanting to go to marmaris in september this year,looking at the club armor,if anyone has been would love to know how u got on,or if anyone can advise on a great hotel,must be suitable for 4 kids under 12,e.g slides in pool would be great x

went to marmaris last year nice place i was at club parm gardens nice little hotel no slides but good with kids food was nice and you could get kids meals what ever they wanted it was 5 mins from the sea and quite at the night they was a little shop about 1 min away good for the kids to get what they wanted

wanting to go to marmaris in september this year,looking at the club armor,if anyone has been would love to know how u got on,or if anyone can advise on a great hotel,must be suitable for 4 kids under 12,e.g slides in pool would be great x

Wherever you go, don't go to Hotel Club Pineta. Food is diabolical, not much choice (unless you like chips & burgers) and quite a few people got tummy upsets. Cleanliness seems to come bottom of their list & the hotel is in need of a major overhaul it's so rundown.

I was in Marmaris two years ago visiting on a cruise ship. What a ghastly place, the english tourists seem the lowest of the low .... big bellied northerners wearing football shirts and baseball hats, enormous english women wearing totally unsuitable black leggings with denim mini skirts shouting at their kids, who had names like Clamydia, Page, Brittney etc!

I was in Marmaris two years ago visiting on a cruise ship. What a ghastly place, the english tourists seem the lowest of the low .... big bellied northerners wearing football shirts and baseball hats, enormous english women wearing totally unsuitable black leggings with denim mini skirts shouting at their kids, who had names like Clamydia, Page, Brittney etc!

I can quite agree with you, I won't be going back in hurry.

Wherever you go, don't go to Hotel Club Pineta. Food is diabolical, not much choice (unless you like chips & burgers) and quite a few people got tummy upsets. Cleanliness seems to come bottom of their list & the hotel is in need of a major overhaul it's so rundown.

You're right about the tummy upsets ... we were only there for the day on a cruise ship and I got an upset stomach ... not surprising though when they are putting pieces of old carpet over the drain covers to keep the sewage from rising into the street! Seedy looking characters leering at women on ever corner. We were there in June, the place stunk vile of sewage

Archived