Hotels in marmaris

We have spent the last three years going to Turunc, a beautiful place if you want to go to Marmaris there is a water taxi and mini bus going there regularly and you can go back to a lovely resort with lots of fab restaurants and bars but not mad ones full of drunk mad people

I don't know about Armar hotel but we've been to Marmaris Atlantis Waterpark in Marmaris. It was great fun for the family and good value for money. Since you are interested in slides and pool, it's the best attraction. They do free shuttle service as well and you can book %30 online tickets at their web site .

Have you considered Icmelor? its far nicer. Its literally about 3 miles from Marmaris- from Icemelors beach you can see it. and you can get the bus thing, really cheap.

I went to Icmelor in May, its completely different.

Its quiet (with enough nice resturants and bars, but not scruffy/skegvagas standard)

I went to marmaris on one of the days, and thought it was awful, couldnt wait to get back

Have a look at Icmelor before you make your decision, it really is beautiful

We stayed in Turunc last July, it was nice and peaceful. Went by water taxi to Marmaris. Wasn't impressed at all, just like Blackpool and very busy, had enough after an hour and went back to Turunc.

Went to Olu Deniz about 15 years ago that was a really nice place, may have changed a lot since though as it was a long time ago.

We stayed in Turunc last July, it was nice and peaceful. Went by water taxi to Marmaris. Wasn't impressed at all, just like Blackpool and very busy, had enough after an hour and went back to Turunc.

Went to Olu Deniz about 15 years ago that was a really nice place, may have changed a lot since though as it was a long time ago.

Turunc is LOVELY, also Gocova and Dacja, all the small villages. We'd escape to these whenever we could from Marmaris (car rental essential and sorted at Airport).

Like I said before Dalyan is nice, based on the delta and a few miles from Turtle Beach. There's some lovely tucked away restaurants each with their only specialities. Also some nice places to dine along the riverside, where giant turtles will occasionally swim up and take tit bits from your hand.

Olu Deniz. We visited there about 5 years ago, and after being asked for 100E for a family of 8 to use the beach we decided not to :suspect: if I remember rightly, that was the last time we went to Tu. We did blitz the place over a period of roughly 5 years (while my wife was on secondment) and visited various places based on approximately 15 trips.

Icmeler is lovely, with wonderful beach and surroundings. Good restaurants and you can find transportation easily to Marmaris. We have stayed at Prince Apart Icmeler. Big apartments for large number of families. We will go back to Prince in June 2012 for 2 weeks. I really recommend it.

Archived