Personal training in sheffield

sunblock

We're personal trainers, with our own gym, based at Hunters Bar S11. We've quite a comprehensive website where you can see our facilities and check out what we offer. We can easily design and teach you a programme that you can use at the gym of your choice. There are no joining or admin fees - you just pay for our time. We also offer free, no obligation consultations.Our website is http://www.getphysical.co.uk or you can ring us on 0114 2666433

If you are serious and want a professional natural bodybuilder to coach you on how to effectively use a gym, it is well worth the investment to visit Jon Clark's gym "Evolution Gym" in Westfield (not far from Crystal Peaks). It's not the world's prettiest or largest gym by any stretch, but Jon is probably the best coach you'll find in Sheffield in that he walks the walk as well as talking the talk. link: evolutiongym.co.uk (no affiliation/association) He charges around £25 per session and I'd recommend you have at least 4 sessions with him.

If you're looking for freebies, remember you tend to get what you pay for, that said, there are some good coaches around who do know their stuff, for example Jonny at Hillsborough Leisure Centre (which is part of the FU deal).

It really depends on your objectives and location, for example, the offer from Ann and Paul above looks like a no brainer to me if you're serious about creating an awesome body and live near Ecclesall Rd (look at their testimonials if you don't believe me).

If you are serious and want a professional natural bodybuilder to coach you on how to effectively use a gym, it is well worth the investment to visit Jon Clark's gym "Evolution Gym" in Westfield (not far from Crystal Peaks). It's not the world's prettiest or largest gym by any stretch, but Jon is probably the best coach you'll find in Sheffield in that he walks the walk as well as talking the talk. link: evolutiongym.co.uk (no affiliation/association) He charges around £25 per session and I'd recommend you have at least 4 sessions with him.

If you're looking for freebies, remember you tend to get what you pay for, that said, there are some good coaches around who do know their stuff, for example Jonny at Hillsborough Leisure Centre (which is part of the FU deal).

It really depends on your objectives and location, for example, the offer from Ann and Paul above looks like a no brainer to me if you're serious about creating an awesome body and live near Ecclesall Rd (look at their testimonials if you don't believe me).

I dont want a freebie just cant afford to pay £60 a session, i cant move gyms im happy where i am im just looking for someone outside of the gym but i might have found someone now my dad knows but thanks. Its still abit out of the way for me to get to westfield

We don't charge anywhere near that amount per session (would be interested to know who does). Neither do we have any minimum amount of sessions, admin or joining fees. We offer a free consult if you want to get in touch.

Ill give you a call sometimes next week i dont live too far from hunters bar either :)

Archived