Ideas for 65th Birthday present - special female

Tickets for you both to see a show? A spa treatment?

At 65 I have most things I want and/or need, but I really enjoy the odd taste of luxury. ;)

If the lady has any hobbies, perhaps something related to them, for instance if she's a keen gardener, she might like a plant or a garden pot. Much depends on what you want to spend and what her interests are.

As ms mcbeth says take her to a show, and if your pocket runs to it make it a weekend in london.Thats what i've told hubby i want, at 65 you've got everything.I really want to see Jersey Boys that's better than flowers.

When I went for my skydive there was a 70 year old (at a guess) female that was preparing for one-I was amazed bearing in mind I was actually thinking that a few hours later I could be dead:hihi:

The weather changed after ours and they were stopping the flights but I really hope she got to do hers. I did check the local news the next day to make sure no-one had died or been hurt.

That would be an amazing present if she is a special slightly crazy female. I would more recommend a pleasure/balloon flight I think:hihi:

Archived