Dog owners, control your pets

Kippax..... don't you know that the local public parks are there solely for dog walkers, how dare you use them for jogging, walking and talking the kids to the swings and slides ect. YOU should be aware of the dogs that are loose , running around, you can't put all the blame on their owners you know, take some responsibility will you..........:rolleyes:

irony is lost on this lot!!:suspect:

Kippax..... don't you know that the local public parks are there solely for dog walkers, how dare you use them for jogging, walking and talking the kids to the swings and slides ect. YOU should be aware of the dogs that are loose , running around, you can't put all the blame on their owners you know, take some responsibility will you..........:rolleyes:

No it tis about sharing NICELY!! that is all, nothing more nothing less :hihi:

Lets get something straight, dogs are animals, and so they are inferior to humans. So keep them on a lead and out of the way.

Haha and who rattled your cage......victor meldrew ;)

Yes it could be worse, your dog could jump up at the wrong person someday and you, as the owner could find yourself reported to the police for possessing a dangerous animal. If your dog were to jump up at me this is exactly what would happen. Worse still, my son like to have a run around the park splashing in puddles and collecting leaves. We enjoy watching the doggies (but we don't touch them unless their owner says its ok) and both my babies squeal with delight watching the dogs chase after balls etc. but what if, one day my son happens to 'startle' a dog with his running? What if the dog jumps up at him as one did at OP? Do you dog owners have any idea of the hell that would reign down on you then? I think it's better to be safe than sorry because I know what loving creatures dogs can be tk their owners and it would be tragic for them to be taken away from their owner over something as trivial as keeping them on a leash so they can't pose any kind of threat, however small, to people, especially children. I think OP was very polite and justified in their request.

Yes it could be worse, your dog could jump up at the wrong person someday and you, as the owner could find yourself reported to the police for possessing a dangerous animal. If your dog were to jump up at me this is exactly what would happen. Worse still, my son like to have a run around the park splashing in puddles and collecting leaves. We enjoy watching the doggies (but we don't touch them unless their owner says its ok) and both my babies squeal with delight watching the dogs chase after balls etc. but what if, one day my son happens to 'startle' a dog with his running? What if the dog jumps up at him as one did at OP? Do you dog owners have any idea of the hell that would reign down on you then? I think it's better to be safe than sorry because I know what loving creatures dogs can be tk their owners and it would be tragic for them to be taken away from their owner over something as trivial as keeping them on a leash so they can't pose any kind of threat, however small, to people, especially children. I think OP was very polite and justified in their request.

It's a shame that simply jumping would be enough for you to brand the dog as dangerous but ok, and yes the OP's request was sincere :)

My dog will jump at adult if they stop and talk to him,but they are normally a dog lover if they stop and speak,but never jumps at children he know the difference, but i would have them on the lead if children around, but i thought we was just talking about runners, sorry

Archived