PIP, DLA and the disabled

So OK the Government has a crack down on all theses so called scroungers and they all get there sickness benefit stopped,so what happens to them then they are all not miraculously going to get a job over night are they,they would still be claiming some kind of benefit in the end,so it just seems a futile exercise to me just to get a few quid knocked of there payments or is it just a ploy to make a useless Tory governments figures look good.

So OK the Government has a crack down on all theses so called scroungers and they all get there sickness benefit stopped,so what happens to them then .

Well there's somebody else's problem eh? That's their lookout, I can't imagine too many people will care less, but perhaps A4e can come up with something?

Done that several times with one disabled window cleaner but nothing changed, they have to catch him.

It has already been said on here, that DLA claimants can work (and that is what this thread is all about)You have ,I presume, no idea why DLA was awarded to this person. It could be for a problem that may have little affect on his ability to be a window cleaner. Are you on about Incapacity benefit which is entirely different.This thread was supposed to be about how the new changes affect those claiming DLA.but it has decended into benefit bashing.

It has already been said on here, that DLA claimants can work (and that is what this thread is all about)You have ,I presume, no idea why DLA was awarded to this person. It could be for a problem that may have little affect on his ability to be a window cleaner. Are you on about Incapacity benefit which is entirely different.This thread was supposed to be about how the new changes affect those claiming DLA.but it has decended into benefit bashing.

Yes I know why he gets DLA,

Yes he is fiddling,

No he isn't declaring the work he does.

That’s why I brought this up, the changes won’t affect those that genuine but may stop someone that is ripping us all off, it’s a good thing.

It would be nice if people read the entire topic before asking questions that have already been answered.

Yes he is fiddling,

That’s why I brought this up, the changes won’t affect those that genuine but may stop someone that is ripping us all off, it’s a good thing.

It would be nice if people read the entire topic before asking questions that have already been answered.

If he's on DLA then he doesn't NEED to declare work because he's perfectly entitled to work whilst he's on the DLA.

If he's a fraudulent claimant then that's a different matter, but DLA and working are not mutually exclusive. If he's claiming more help than he's entitled to then have you not reported him to the powers that be in Blackpool?

Yes he is fiddling,

I have read the whole thread. My point is, this thread is about DLA and the changes, not about whether someone can work.As I have said, many people on DLA do infact work.

Archived