PIP, DLA and the disabled

If he's on DLA then he doesn't NEED to declare work because he's perfectly entitled to work whilst he's on the DLA.

If he's a fraudulent claimant then that's a different matter, but DLA and working are not mutually exclusive. If he's claiming more help than he's entitled to then have you not reported him to the powers that be in Blackpool?

He is on benefits, DLA is part of those benefits, he is unemployed but works and he is fiddling the system, he is good at it and so far hasn’t been caught despite being reported. There are many people like this all over the country, I obviously don’t know them all but if someone tells me this is happening I believe them because I know it is happening, and I know because I know people that are doing it. Any changes to the system that weeds these people out is good, I’m sorry that this also affects people like you claim to be genuine, but that’s life.

So OK the Government has a crack down on all theses so called scroungers and they all get there sickness benefit stopped,so what happens to them then they are all not miraculously going to get a job over night are they,they would still be claiming some kind of benefit in the end,so it just seems a futile exercise to me just to get a few quid knocked of there payments or is it just a ploy to make a useless Tory governments figures look good.

And in turn shut a few whingeing Daily Mail readers up.

Wisest thing you have ever said Rich.

Blame those who claim for years with a bad back. I have a disability and because there's a temporary fix I won't ever get benefit yet my temporary fix doesn't work every day so I often have to use work holidays when my disability can't be fixed.

I firmly believe if it wasn't for all the bad back claimants/stress/depression/any other thing that's easy to fake, many more people with genuine illnesses would be treated fairly by the system.

My point exactly.

Archived