PIP, DLA and the disabled

I agree deafness doesnt prevent working, it does make communicating exceedingly hard though which could be very difficult to overcome in many work settings.

I also think there is a very very fine line between genuine behavioural problems which accompanies the likes of autisic spectrum disorders and naughty children (possibly as a result of bad parenting)

Not every case of ASD is due to bad parenting, I have Asperger's, and I do not have bad parents.

No Rich, but a lot of ADHD is due to £48 a week benefits payments.

No it isn't :loopy::rant:

It has been proven that ASDs are genetic in nature, although this doesn't explain why I have it, as as far as we know nobody else in our family has it.

Seriously you need to put down that copy of the Daily Mail and get onto the real Planet Earth mate,

No it isn't :loopy::rant:

It has been proven that ASDs are genetic in nature, although this doesn't explain why I have it, as as far as we know nobody else in our family has it.

Seriously you need to put down that copy of the Daily Mail and get onto the real Planet Earth mate,

Hes not saying yours is. Hes saying some peoples is.

the problems i find are if someone who has been used to physical work for all their working life suddenly loses mobility and cannot do the work any more who is going to spend the time and money training them for jobs that they may never get or even do not exist, yes everyone should have the opportunity to a job but in these financially challenging times it is not always possible or practical.

Yes, 'rescue dogs' do sometimes come with problems.

What a strange thing to say:confused:

Do you do the opposite or something?

Are you violent to your children?

Do you need help?

Not a strange thing at all.

A man who cares for animals tends to treat his family well too :)

Archived