Are the B.B.C. news prejudiced against ugly people ?

I'm not sure Red Andy is a news presenter, I think he does one of those programmes on Sunday mornings though.

Red Andy, lol, have you read any of his quotes? Also, didn't he used to present the precious ring politics sections on the news?

My conscience is clear.

I do not financially support the BBC - an organisation that is institutionally sexist and ageist.

I take it you don't watch any TV then? It's not like any of the other channels are any better, in fact Sky is much worse in this regard.

Red Any, lol, have you read any of his quotes? Also, didn't he used to present the precious ring politics sections on the news?

John Sargent

Andrew Marr

Nick Robinson

Gary O'Donoghue

What a dream team the BBC politics department has given us.

:)

I take it you don't watch any TV then? It's not like any of the other channels are any better, in fact Sky is much worse in this regard.

But Sky does not send round physically intimidating goons to peoples homes demanding that they pay for its television channels.

The BBC does.

It uses threats and intimidation of non-customers to ensure that its sexist and ageist agenda is well financed. Demanding money with menaces in order to fund discrimination and inequality.

But Sky does not send round physically intimidating goons to peoples homes demanding that they pay for its television channels.

The BBC does.

It uses threats and intimidation of non-customers to ensure that its sexist and ageist agenda is well financed. Demanding money with menaces in order to fund discrimination and inequality.

I presume you never check out any of the BBC news links frequently posted on here either? TV liscensing pays for that too (I assume).

The thing I hate about BBC licensing is that when you've got one, a 'goon' never comes round to ask to see the damn thing!!!!...That's most annoying. it would be lovely to wave it under their nose!!!! :hihi::hihi:

<snip usual rhetoric>

But none of that has anything to do with this thread, or what I asked you.

You said that you're conscience was clear because you won't support an ageist and sexist organisation, due to their hiring policies on their news programs.

Unless you're a total hypocrite, then surely you don't watch sky or itv either?

We are considering getting rid of our licence. You don't need one to use iPlayer, only to watch broadcast TV or a recording you've made of broadcast TV. I can't remember last time we did that. We don't even use iPlayer very often. I'm sure there will be a charge for using iPlayer at some point though.

Archived