Are the B.B.C. news prejudiced against ugly people ?

Why are you disagreeing with me when it is a well known fact that I am always right?

However, in reflection and with some more thought I think we are both right...Women do tend to take more care of themselves and on the whole do look better when compared to men of the same age. Men give up on it at a much earlier age, in general, but if they don't they do tend to age better, IMO...:D

If women didn't have the advantage of make-up and other beauty aids I think the men might just edge it, their skin has got used to the effect of weather and they tend to look rugged, having said that, when men's hair whitens then they definitely need to tan or they look washed out, women can colour their hair so that's another advantage, I have seen men with dyed hair and it looks so unnatural.

If women didn't have the advantage of make-up and other beauty aids I think the men might just edge it, their skin has got used to the effect of weather and they tend to look rugged, having said that, when men's hair whitens then they definitely need to tan or they look washed out, women can colour their hair so that's another advantage, I have seen men with dyed hair and it looks so unnatural.

Plus men go bald..which can add some years....especially if its in the clown style..although women seem to sprout hair on the chin and top lip as they get older...so it evens itself out...

We're a sorry bunch aren't we....:hihi:

... I have seen men with dyed hair and it looks so unnatural.

:hihi::hihi: Perhaps that's because so many of them do it themselves and do it 'on the cheap'?:hihi::hihi:

My son (aged about 9 at the time) started dropping hints about the colour of my hair and something called 'just for men'.

I went and bought some hair colouring. The instructions said 'Apply the colouring and leave it on the hair for (AFAIR) 5 minutes.'

Oh no, that will never do! - I want 'value for money' here!

I left it on for a quarter of an hour. It looked as if I'd coloured my hair with Kiwi Dark Tan shoe polish.:hihi: Both my son and his mother thought it was really funny. I let it go back to grey. It's now white (but that's not my excuse for spending a lot of time in the sun. - I don't need an excuse. ;))

Wigs (particularly the mobile ones) and comb-overs (especially those where ear hair appears to have been combed right over the top) look even more silly, IMO.

I don't give a damn what my hair looks like. It needs cutting. I have dog clippers and a mirror. - I might look like a crim for a month or two, but I don't look at my hair that often.

:hihi::hihi: Perhaps that's because so many of them do it themselves and do it 'on the cheap'?:hihi::hihi:

My son (aged about 9 at the time) started dropping hints about the colour of my hair and something called 'just for men'.

I went and bought some hair colouring. The instructions said 'Apply the colouring and leave it on the hair for (AFAIR) 5 minutes.'

Oh no, that will never do! - I want 'value for money' here!

I left it on for a quarter of an hour. It looked as if I'd coloured my hair with Kiwi Dark Tan shoe polish.:hihi: Both my son and his mother thought it was really funny. I let it go back to grey. It's now white (but that's not my excuse for spending a lot of time in the sun. - I don't need an excuse. ;))

Wigs (particularly the mobile ones) and comb-overs (especially those where ear hair appears to have been combed right over the top) look even more silly, IMO.

I don't give a damn what my hair looks like. It needs cutting. I have dog clippers and a mirror. - I might look like a crim for a month or two, but I don't look at my hair that often.

Leaving it on for more than the time advised must have been what the guy I saw had done. White or silver hair with a tan was what made Cary Grant so attractive in his later years.

A friend of mine was making love with her 'mature' boyfriend and he was wearing his headpiece and kept clutching at it to make sure it wasn't moving, in the end she said for goodness sake take it off and snatched it off:o:hihi:

Plus men go bald..which can add some years....especially if its in the clown style..although women seem to sprout hair on the chin and top lip as they get older...so it evens itself out...

We're a sorry bunch aren't we....:hihi:

Speak for yourself, I keep attracting very young guys which means I just have to keep putting off surgery:hihi:

Now you are wriggling-its nothing to do with blindness but more to do with disfigurement.You are no doubt a very attractive person on the surface,or shold I say superficially.

Thanks for the insult. At least you got it off your chest.

;)

Archived